Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Mayflower Ancestors

Thanks to fellow geneabloggers, I've been motivated to identify all at once the Mayflower passengers from whom I descend. I've enjoyed being reminded of who they were and how they came to be in America. I'm grateful for their bravery and determination to attempt to carve out a better way of life for themselves and their families. I consider it an honorable heritage.

I created seven posts with descendant lists from my Mayflower ancestors. They are listed below with links to the posts. There are others among them who also traveled on the Mayflower. Their names are in parentheses below. They are also my ancestors.

It has been suggested that passengers Christopher Martin and Solomon Prower  are also my ancestors. However, I haven't seen anything, so far, to convince me that is true. There is always more to learn!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

  1. Hello cousin Joleen! Thanks for posting your Mayflower ancestors and I have included a link to your post at the compendium at http://yourpedigree.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-mayflower-ancestors.html

    ReplyDelete