Saturday, April 14, 2012

On this date...

Just for fun, I decided to sort through my family file for people who were born on this date. With the customized report options I can use in RootsMagic, I found eight individuals. Six of them are biologically related to me; one is a 'married in;' and the other is an in-law.

Happy Birthday to them!
 
  • Anna Cook was born 14 April 1695 in Tiverton, Newport County, Rhode Island. Her parents were John and Ruth (Shaw) Cooke. Anna died in July 1775 in the same town where she was born. She was my 8th great grandaunt.
  • Mary Ann Everitt was born 14 Apri 1821 in Nichols, Tioga County, New York. Her parents were Dr. John and Sarah (Coryell) Everitt. Mary Ann married Benjamin Loundsberry in about 1850. She was my 1st cousin 5 times removed.
  • Horace Field was born 14 April 1784 in Conway, Franklin County, Massachusetts. His parents were Solomon and Mary (Wright) Field. He married Zerviah Burnham. He was my 1st cousin 6 times removed.
  • Benjamin Fish was born 14 April 1716 in Portsmouth, Newport County, Rhode Island. His parents were Preserved and Ruth (Cooke) Fish. He was my 7th great granduncle.
  • Joshua Isham was born 14 April 1727 in Barnstable, Barnstable County, Massachusetts. His parents were Isaac and Abigail (Lumbert) Isham. He died in July 1771 in Barnstable. He was my 7th great granduncle.
  • Lydia Parker was born 14 April 1652 in New Haven, Connecticut. Her parents were Edward and Elizabeth (Wood) Parker. She married John Thomas in 1671. She was my 8th great grandaunt.
  • Sarah Tompkins was born 14 April 1763 in Little Compton, Newport County, Rhode Island. Sarah died in 1856. She was the wife of Nathaniel Brownell who was my 3rd cousin 7 times removed.
  • Jonathan Youker was born 14 April 1841 in Prescott, Ontario, Canada. His parents were Phillip and Patience (Stanton) Youker. He died on 6 December 1930. He was my husband's great granduncle.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment