Thursday, May 3, 2012

Colorado Family History Expo - Coming Up!

It's coming soon! And it promises to be great! Don R. Anderson, the Senior Vice President at FamilySearch, will give the keynote opening address following the theme "Your Family History Starts Here!" On Saturday, I will share my "Let's Get Started" presentation, a great jump-start for beginning genealogists. Many, many other qualified speakers and researchers will make presentations geared for researchers of all levels.

If you, or anyone you know, are in the Colorado Springs area, this is the place to be on June 1st and 2nd. Family History Expos puts on a fabulous genealogy-related event - every time! And, the price is right! The banner above is a link to info about this Expo.

I frequent the "Ask the Pros" booth, so seek me out. I'd love to meet you; and - we can take a picture. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment